Mike HirnerMike Hirner is a seasoned, passionate California Real Estate Broker differentiated by over 25 years of experience serving the Peninsula and San Francisco real estate markets. Prepared with the exceptional market and transactional knowledge that only real life practice can provide, Mike is committed to building long-term client relationships with integrity and unparalleled expertise. A loyal client advocate and skilled negotiator with hundreds of transactions to his name, Mike fearlessly engages in the ever-changing competitive landscape that defines the San Francisco and Peninsula markets, always acting with his clients’ best interests in mind. In Mike’s words, “My clients are making the most important investment of their lives. I work hard to make their transactions flow with ease.” Mike’s long-standing business is 100% referral-based, proving that his satisfied clients are his most authentic source of marketing. His client-centered approach enables him to consistently perform as one of Alain Pinel’s Top Producers. He takes great pride in offering the highest standard of professionalism to exceed expectations and deliver maximum results. Mike provides each client with a specific plan and individual outcomes for success. Recognizing that each transaction is unique, Mike’s team of marketing, listing preparation and relocation specialists collaborates to ensure a seamless process from start to finish. He empowers his clients by offering an innovative technology platform that provides personalized real-time market data, ensuring that they are constantly informed in this dynamic real estate market. He achieves the highest standard of professionalism to exceed expectations and deliver maximum results. Mike’s history as a Peninsula native and long-time San Francisco resident has instilled his first hand knowledge of neighborhoods spanning from San Francisco to the Silicon Valley. He specializes in both residential and income producing properties.
BACKGROUNDMike spent the early years of his career in the financial services industry, building a foundation of fiscal knowledge that continues to benefit his clients in analyzing their full financial position. He transitioned to a career in real estate with Peninsula Brokers and McGuire Real Estate, then joined Alain Pinel, a thriving brokerage known for its cutting edge technology, savvy marketing and personalized service.
- Alain Pinel President’s Club – 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
- McGuire Top Producer – 2006 (#5 Top Producer Company Wide and #1 Top Producing Agent in Burlingame Office);
- McGuire Partners(TM) Designation; SAMCAR Silver Award 2006;
- “Top 5% OF All San Mateo County Agents” – San Jose Magazine.
- “Top 10% Of All San Francisco Agents”
- McGuire Top Producer – 2005 (#1 Top Producing Agent in Burlingame Office and #9 Top Producer Company Wide);
- McGuire Top Producer – 2004 (#1 Top Producing Agent in Burlingame Office and #5 Top Producer Company Wide);
- McGuire Top Producer – 2003 (#1 Top Producing Agent in Burlingame Office);
- McGuire Top Producer – 2002 (#11 Top Producer Company Wide/#1 in volume: Burlingame office);
- McGuire Top Producer – 2001; San Mateo County Association of Realtors Silver Award – 2005;
- San Mateo County Association of Realtors Gold Award – 2004;
- San Mateo County Association of Realtors Bronze Award – 2003;
- San Mateo County Association of Realtors Silver Award – 2002;
- San Mateo County Association of Realtors Bronze Award – 2001;
- Peninsula Brokers Top Producer – 10 years.